June 4, 2013

Canadian Long Snapper News: Ryan King Suits Up For Edmonton

By: Long Snapping Coach Kyle Stelter




Going into his 2nd season as the Edmonton Eskimo's long snapper, Ryan King is showing a little more cool than last year.


"A full season of suiting up for the Green and Gold later, King admits he is a tad more at ease coming into camp, even though he knows he can’t get too comfortable or he could end up forfeiting his position."

"“It’s a lot different as I now know what to expect,” he said. “I still kind of feel like a rookie and know I still have a lot to learn in this league. But the jitters are gone after playing my first season. I feel a lot more confident going in. Not that my job is secure, but the fact that I understand what is expected of me and how to perform the job the team needs me to.”"


No comments:

Post a Comment